Monday, January 29, 2007

Back in Action

Some amazing good news! Booty is coming out from Mercury, fall 2007!

This news coming on the tail of my appendicitis made me wonder about taking the bad with the good, the spoonful of sugar... I just don't want to have to pay for success with a pound of flesh each time something good happens!

Other fun stuff happening... "Translating Translating Montreal," a conference and night of performance that I've been helping to organize, is a tentative go! More as it happens. Don't schedule anything for March 8 and 9th, just to be on the safe side. I promise, you won't want to miss it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

Hey Jill,

Congrats! I'm glad someone come to their senses and is publishing Booty!

And I just heard about your former appendix (one of the effects of being out of the loop is not hearing about things until way after they've happened). I hope you're feeling better and, hey, if it's any consolation, at least now you have a cool scar! (Welcome to the appendix scar club!)

ryan

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!!! :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home